We reserve the right to change our prices to those published on our online price list. Whilst many of the items we handle are covered by the published price list some of the more specialist items can only be priced once we have inspected the garment. We may occasionally need to revise our prices and whilst we will endeavour to maintain a current price list online there may be exceptional circumstances where this is not always possible. In such circumstances we will always update the price to a current one as soon as possible.
Leather, Suede & Delicate Item Cleaning Terms & Conditions
When we clean leather, suede and other delicate items there are some risks attached which we are aware of, and therefore draw your attention to prior to cleaning. Whilst we will always take due care to minimise the risks, we cannot always eliminate them. Therefore our Terms and Conditions under which we will clean leather and other delicate items are set out below.
- Butlerz Dry Cleaners will always require “customer risk consent” before proceeding to clean any leather/suede or other delicate items.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Butlerz Dry Cleaners for colour difference when part of a matching suit is sent for cleaning without the other.
- The first time a garment is cleaned may result in loss of colour or texture.
- Not all marks, dirt and stains may remove in cleaning. Ingrained dirt can penetrate the skin causing damage.
- Some difference in shading to panels may become apparent after cleaning due to skins used from more than one animal during the garments construction.
- No responsibility will be taken for buckles, fancy trimmings, zips or buttons.
- Scar tissue may become more apparent after cleaning.
- Worn/old skin may be damaged in the cleaning process.
- Dyes used in the tanning process may not be colourfast which may result colour loss or difference in shade when cleaned.
- Fine skin may lose some of its shade in cleaning.
- New items may age in cleaning process.
If you would like anymore information on our T&Cs then please contact us to find out more about our leather and suede cleaning services.