Spring Cleaning Tips for your Home from Butlerz Dry Cleaning
The Benefits of Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Having a regular carpet clean ensures it retains the bright colour, reduces the dirt and prolongs the life.
- Heavy use areas of your carpet can develop “traffic lanes” which you often see in doorways. This is a result of the dirt on shoes which gets trodden into the carpet. Booking our professional carpet cleaning services reduces these lanes and deodorises the carpet which is always good for households with dogs and cats.
- Ensure you hoover carpets regularly. Especially behind furniture to reduce moth attacks.
- Curtains should be vacuum cleaned weekly to remove dust, and dry cleaned annually to prolong their life. Don’t forget to do the same with your sofas and chairs.
- We recommend any small areas of damage be dealt with as soon as possible to prevent spreading.
- Often rugs will come in with stains or areas needing particular attention or care. The stains will be carefully treated using specialist chemicals to remove, as much as possible, the stain from the carpet. Please let us know of any staining prior to cleaning.
- Asthma, eczema and perennial allergic rhinitis. Any of these conditions can be triggered by dust mites that are found in bedding, carpets, soft furnishings and clothing. Regular cleaning will help reduce allergic reactions as people that are allergic to dust mite are often not allergic to the mite itself but proteins in the droppings which cause the allergy. They live in the dust that builds up around homes in carpets, bedding, and furnishings and 90 per cent of people with asthma are sensitive to them. Regular cleaning will help reduce the build up of dust mites.
If you are feeling inspired by the thought of Spring just around the corner and want to give your home a specialist spring clean then contact us by phoning 01428 713 026 or email email@example.com